Tuesday 17 May 2016

Captain Moonlights Treasure

Follow my marks to my treasure hidden long long ago.
For I was chased by the coppers after robbing a coach
My black horse, she was tired and wanted to slow
In the bushes I waited for their blood thirsty approach
And I smiled satisfaction as I watched them ride past
Along the high road from Bacchus to small Melton town

Now safe and alone I stayed until the night it was fast
From there I made my first mark on the trunk of a tree
Follow the marks until you collect number one last
As below number one is buried my map for booty to free
Sometimes a lone finger will point the way
There will be treasure and you’ll find it today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, yeah, you the reader. Please don't go without leaving a note, you opinion is important to me because without it I can't learn. Seeya, Toby