Tuesday 10 May 2016

Peaches Pengilly is Millennium Girl

Okay, I have my head around who Peaches is now, her alter ego Millennium Girl. I have a choice to make this character exist for a short period at a time when she reverts back to Peaches or change her forever. that is my dillema.

Unlike the photo of Lake Wendouree I took last friday, it's raining again in Melbourne today and all the benches outside will be wet, so I won't be spending much time outside. Reckon I'll splash over to the library and try and figure my way out of this dilemma during my morning break.
Pop wants me to knuckle down and make sure my grades are high again this year, but now I know who Peaches is, I want to write her story. I wonder if I can develop something during our English period after lunch.

Have a good day Australia,

Toby


1 comment:

Hey, yeah, you the reader. Please don't go without leaving a note, you opinion is important to me because without it I can't learn. Seeya, Toby