Friday 6 May 2016

What is the best age to join Facebook?

Pop and I have been having an ongoing argument / discussion about me getting onto Facebook, I don't know what the big deal is about, cripes, I'll be sixteen this year and all my friends are already busy on social media. I feel like a leper.

While he and Charlie are overseas, it would be great if they posted pictures to show me, Soph and our mates where they are. I want to know what they're seeing and the fun they're having. It took a fair amount of pushing and prompting to get them up to speed with Skype. So it's not a big leap  to get them to use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. After all it would help us keep in touch. Although I wouldn't let Charlie do his Mrs Mangle impersonations and put them on Facebook.

Anyway while my battle is, am I too young? For the fossils, theirs is, are they too old?

I'll probably wage this war with Pop over the next couple of months until he's ready to leave for Europe and then he'll come on board. I'll appreciate any advice you have to toss my way.

See-ya,

Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, yeah, you the reader. Please don't go without leaving a note, you opinion is important to me because without it I can't learn. Seeya, Toby